Inside: 47 Magical + Practical Disneyland Outfit Ideas.
Comfort is important so choose your clothes to wear at Disney carefully, taking these key points in mind. Just because you’re going to be walking around in the hot sun and eating giant turkey legs, there isn’t any reason you still can’t look cute!
There are Disney PhotoPass photographers at every bend to capture your Disney memories and you want to look good!
You’ll be wanting to share your magical memories on social media and saving photos in an album so put a bit of thought into your ensemble.
Check out our favorite, comfy, cute, and fun Disneyland outfit ideas that still bring the magic!
A Few Things to Think About
A few general rules of thumb: think comfort, think long wear (something you can wear for 12 – 18 hours), think about being on your feet, and bring layers. The temperature in the early morning and evening can be SIGNIFICANTLY cooler than mid-day temperatures in Anaheim.
Themed Disneyland Outfit Ideas
These fun-themed Disney characters or movie outfits are a great way to play into the magic of the park without going overboard. Since adults cannot dress up in costume, which is best :), it’s fun to theme your out in subtle but cute ways towards your favorite characters.
Here are a few of our favorite themed Disneyland outfit ideas.
1. Decked Out Toy Story Outfit Idea
2. Simple Winnie the Pooh Inspired OOTD for Disney
3. Fun Layered Vintage Sweatshirt
4. Girly Themed Star Wars Outfit
5. Princess Inspired Look
6. Star Wars Look with Classic Jumpsuit
7. Subtle Buzz Lightyear Themed Outfit
8. Neutral Animal Kingdom OOTD
Summer Disneyland Outfits
It’s a true love/hate relationship between hot weather and theme parks. It seems like we always find ourselves walking around some kind of park on the hottest days of the year. To keep your cool while still looking cute, here are a few of our favorite summer Disneyland outfits that are great Disney world outfits too!
9. Leopard Biker Shorts with Colorful Shirt
10. Cute Lightweight Gingham Jumpsuit
11. Minnie Inspired Red Polka Dot Jumpsuit
12. Trendy Colored Starwars Shirt and Striped Shorts
13. Classic Cropped Tank with Jean Shorts
14. Mixed Pattern and Texture Skirt with Sneakers
15. Themed T-Shirt with Skirt
Disneyland Outfit Ideas for Spring
Spring is such a fun time to visit Disney. The weather is great and much more comfortable, check out a few of our favorite outfit ideas for the nice weather.
16. Springy Babydoll Dresses
17. Patterened Pants with Graphic Shirt
18. Fun Two Piece Outfits
19. Vintage Style Disney Shirt
20. Cozy Disney Mom Look
21. Flowy Linen Dress in a Fun purple
Cute Disneyland Outfits to Wear
These cute Disney outfits bring the magic and fun to your style!
22. Classic Graphic Tshirt with Leggings and Jean Jacket
23. Flowy Skirt with Sneakers
24. Disney Themed Patched Jeans
25. Pink Disney Outfit with Big Bow
26. Color Outfit Combo
27. Cute Monochromatic Pink Outfit
28. Oversized Graphic Tees with Fun Accessories
29. Mickey Sweatshirt and Jeans with Sneakers
30. Patchwork Jean Jacket
31. Polka Dot Dress with High Socks
32. Preppy Disney Outfit with Personalized Fanny Pack
Disney Family Matching Outfits
Do We Need Matching Family Shirts?
My answer to this is…NEED? No. Does your entire family WANT to wear Disney family shirts? Then do it, it can be really fun (and looks great in photos). If not? Then don’t. The point is to be comfortable and to have a good time. What is a good option for all-day comfort? WEAR THAT.
33. Matching Mother-Daughter Leopard Micky Shirts
34. Leopard Print Shirts for Animal Kingdom
35. Matching Denim Jackets
36. Matching Gingham Disney Outfits
37. Custom Mickey Head Shirts
38. Coordinating Graphic T-Shirts
39. His and Hers Shirts
40. A Character for Each Family Member
BONUS: Our Favorite Mickey Ears
There are a few items that I love for Disney Outfits year-round… be sure to invest in a great pair of sneakers and a couple of pairs of fun ears. Those are What to Wear to Disneyland requirements!
So, let’s talk about ears!
41. Beauty and the Beast
42. Kissing Mickey and Minnie
43. Toy Story Themed
44. Sequin Bow Cinderella
45. Star Wars Themed Minnie Ears
46. Black and White Sequins
47. Glitzy Little Mermaid Theme
More Style Inspiration You’ll Love
- Fishnet Outfit Ideas – Fishnets are back baby! Well, for some of us they never left. Now they’re getting more attention and truthfully, I think they deserve it. Don’t fret though, we aren’t saying you have to pair fishnets with skirts and heels to pull them off. No way! We’re talking about layering under jeans, pairing with sweater dresses, and even a few 90’s grunge looks that are cooler than ever.
- Nashville Outfit Ideas – Planning your wardrobe for Nashville is nearly as stressful as planning the actual trip itself! Thankfully, Nashville-style outfits are all the rage. Bring on the luxe hats and everything fringe! Nashville is known for its downtown life, music, history, and fashion, you want to make sure and enjoy every aspect of your trip. Will their casual style, planning stylish outfits to fit any of their popular scenes can take some time, but we have you covered.
- Powerful Pink Outfits – Pink is an all-around flattering color. It automatically warms up your complexion and adds a flirty and feminine finish to any look. Celebrities and models rock pink pieces anywhere and everywhere from the city streets to the runway to reap the benefits of this fun and fashionable color. Gone are the days were pink is only reserved for Disney princesses, young girls, or innocence. We are spicing things up with some sexy, powerful, and badass pink outfit ideas. Check out our favorite cute pink outfit ideas that ANYONE can pull off.