Inside: The Best Nashville Outfit Ideas.
Planning your wardrobe for Nashville is nearly as stressful as planning the actual trip itself! Thankfully, Nashville-style outfits are all the rage. Bring on the luxe hats and everything fringe!
Nashville is known for its downtown life, music, history, and fashion, you want to make sure and enjoy every aspect of your trip. Will their casual style, planning stylish outfits to fit any of their popular scenes can take some time, but we have you covered.
If you’re looking for trendy Nashville outfits that will rock your trip to Tennessee?
Here are some seriously stylish outfit ideas that will make you shine like a Rockstar during your trip to the next budding fashion capital of the world – Nashville, Tennessee.
What to Pack for Nashville Trip
- Don’t Dress too Literal: Nashville may have a reputation for being the capital of country music, and it might be tempting to pull style references from that. But while cowboy boots and Stetson hats can be cute, they can also feel a little out of place when compared to how the locals actually dress.
- Casual is Better: Compared to many other cities around the United States, especially New York style, the residents of Nashville dress more on the casual side. Think lots of denim, nice sweaters during the cooler season, and shorts versus fancy dresses and skirts.
- Dress for the Season: Nashville has two main weather seasons and both can be fairly extreme. The summer is very humid, muggy, and hot (June to September), while the winters are often cold and quite wet (November to March). Make sure to consider the extras, like rain boots or sunglasses, when packing for either of these seasons.
Cute Nashville Outfits
1. Leopard Pants with Cropped Tee and Felt Hat
2. Dark Denim Dress and Combat Boots
3. Howdy Honey Shirt with Braided White Felt Hat
4. Silk Leopard Skirt and T-Shirt
5. Layered Tops with Leather Hot Shorts
6. Flowy Short Floral Dress with White Booties
7. Denim Dress with White Docs
Nashville Going Out Outfits
Nashville’s nightlife is where the city makes a name for itself. Whether you’re interested in live music or bar hopping, an exciting night is in store. Nashville is trendy but casual. Don’t go overboard with your outfit when you’re planning your night out. The atmosphere is fun and stylish but relaxed!
8. Flowy Printed Dress with Ankle Boots
9. Lace Bodysuit with Bellybottoms
10. Short Bright Pink Wrap Dress with Long Sleeves
11. Classic Casual Going Out OOTD
12. Retro Velvet Long Sweater
13. Dressed Up Fringe Jacket
14. Cute Sequin Dress
Our Favorite Nashville Outfit Accessories
There are a few accessories that will make any outfit you plan for your Nashville trip… Here are a few of our favorite outfit add-ons that will make you look just like a local.
- Big Hat: It may not be a traditional cowboy hat but it’s close and more modern! Brixton is one of our favorite hat brands because their hats are so structured. Hats like this are very big with locals and fedora-type hats go with everything in our closets.
- Booties: Ditch the cowboy boots for some booties. I don’t know about you but cowboy boots can be a little uncomfortable so comfy booties are a must if you’re walking around in the Gulch or 12 South.
- Statement Jewelry: Nashvillians love their jewelry from turquoise to draw-dropping earrings. They also believe in having a ring for every finger.
- Layered Denim: Get some denim and put more denim on that. Especially a denim jacket! When in doubt, always add more denim. You get extra cool points if your denim jacket has patches and embroidery. If double denim is too much for you, layer with gingham or a tunic with bell sleeves.
- Sequins: Like country stars, locals love their sequins and incorporate them in any way they can. You can incorporate sequins in items like tunics, skirts, or even pants. Paired with a hat, belt, and booties you’re ready to hit any stage in Nashville!
15. Fringe Back Denim Jacket
16. Wide Flare Sequin Pants
17. Fun Pink Felt Wide Brim Hat
18. White Ankle Booties
19. Layered Statement Necklace
20. Wide Brim Hat
21. Pink Sued Cowboy Boots: Of course, we had to add these beauties!
What to Wear in Nashville (Summer)
If you’re traveling during the spring or summer, expect to sweat while walking around. Many people aren’t used to the humidity, so the more breathable your attire is, the better. A flowy sundress is ideal.
22. Sequin Skirt and Graphic Tee
23. Off the Shoulder Blouse with Jeans
24. T-Shirt Dress, Jean Jacket, and White Ankle Boots
25. Baby Doll Blouse and Bellbottom Jeans
Cute Outfits for Nashville (Winter + Fall)
26. Striped Bellbottoms with Corduroy Jacket
27. Half Tucked Corduroy Button Up
28. Flannels, Jeans, and Booties
29. Casual Layered Look
Nashville Bachelorette Outfit Ideas
30. Fringe Jean Jacket with Stars
31. Sequin Fringe Dress
32. Fun Matching Shirts with Cute Cowboy Hats
33. Fun Pink Get Up
34. Sequin White Fun Pants
35. Decked Out in Denim
36. Pink Fur and Sequins
37. Head to Toe in Pink
More Fun Style Ideas You’ll Love
Fishnet Outfit Ideas – Fishnets are back baby! Well, for some of us they never left. Now they’re getting more attention and truthfully, I think they deserve it. Don’t fret though, we aren’t saying you have to pair fishnets with skirts and heels to pull them off. No way! We’re talking about layering under jeans, pairing with sweater dresses, and even a few 90’s grunge looks that are cooler than ever. We’ve rounded up a few outfits from Instagram that are sure to convince you to give this trend a try. (Read More)
Pink Outfit Ideas – Pink is an all-around flattering color. It automatically warms up your complexion and adds a flirty and feminine finish to any look. Celebrities and models rock pink pieces anywhere and everywhere from the city streets to the runway to reap the benefits of this fun and fashionable color. Gone are the days were pink is only reserved for Disney princesses, young girls, or innocence. We are spicing things up with some sexy, powerful, and badass pink outfit ideas. Check out our favorite cute pink outfit ideas that ANYONE can pull off. (Read More)