Inside: Carnival Outfit Ideas.
Everybody loves a good carnival!! I know I sure do.
What is not to love? There are bright lights, cool colors, fun rides, and most importantly crazy treats.
But what would you wear when going to such an amazing event? Most carnivals are held in the summer, making the days sunny and warm. No one wants to be overly warm and run around a carnival. Plus with such fun and colorful backdrops, they are the perfect place to snap a few photos of you and your friends and family.
So, making sure you have a cute outfit is a must.
Check out our favorite carnival outfit ideas that aren’t just comfy, cool, and functional, but also stylish and fun.
Carnival Outfit Ideas
Simple Denim Looks
You really can’t go wrong with the classic pairing of denim and a top when planning a carnival outfit. This style is stylish, chic, and most of all comfortable. With any classic denim shorts, jeans, or overalls, you can pair them with a trendy cute t-shirt, or casual blouse to create your idea carnival look.
One way to dress this style up is by pairing it with cute accessories like earrings, hats, sunglasses, or a cute bag. Make sure you finish with a stylish BUT comfortable pair of shoes for all your carnival fun. Take a look at a few of our favorite simple denim looks for your day at the carnival.
1. Frayed Denim Shorts with Cute T-Shirt
2. Cuffed Jean Shorts with Striped Tank
3. Black Denim Jeans with Jean Jacket
4. Ripped Jeans with Linen Top and Wide Brim Hat
5. Cute Shorts with White Linen Top and Mens Carnival Outfit
Cool Summery Dress
I think it’s safe to say that most carnivals are held during the summertime, making the weather more than likely a little warm. Dresses are such a few and easy ways to look pulled together, but still feel comfortable and cool for those warm days. Plus dresses are such an easy outfit to pull together, basically a one-and-done outfit.
Pro tip: Pop on some little skin-colored shorts underneath your dress to prevent any mishaps! Street fairs, boardwalks, and carnivals all tend to be quite windy at times.
6. Tied Up Casual T-Shirt Dress
7. Flowy Ruffled Dress with Sneakers
8. Red and White Gingham Tank Dress
9. Fun Bright Colored Pattern Dress
10. Midi Dress with Cute Sneakers
Carnival Themed Outfits for Adults
Monochrome Summer Outfit
Carnivals are fun! They are meant to be enjoyed and have a little extra-special style. Keep up the whimsical fun with a bold monochromatic look! We love the idea of going all pink, maybe green, or even a bright blue!
Add a matching cross-body purse and long earrings and you will be ready to hit those rides and take some pictures!
11. Pink and White Stripped Set
12. All Yellow Romper
13. Monochromatic Blue Outfit
14. Sporty All Green Style
15. Preppy Purple Outfit Idea
Plus Size Carnival Outfits
Finding the perfect outfit for a carnival when you are curvier can be a challenge. We love sticking with long skirts, dresses, and some fabulous leggings. These outfits are cool, comfortable, and most of all stylish. Check out our favorite plus-sized carnival outfit inspo for your fun day!
16. Short Flowy Skirt with Crewneck Shirt
17. Fun Patterned Jumpsuit
18. Jean Shorts and Cute Graphic T-Shirt
19. Layered Dress with Sneakers
20. Fun Relaxed T-Shirt Dress
Carnival Theme Party Outfit for Kids + Teens
Who loves carnivals more than kids and teens? Check out these cute and functional outfit ideas for their fun day at the park.
One thing to remember when planning outfits for kids and teens is that they are the ones most likely riding rides, playing games, and going crazy. So, keeping outfits simple, cool, and casual is so important. We love styling shorts, rompers, jumpsuits, and overalls, for their looks.
Check out our favorites below!
21. Comfortable Shorts and Crops for Teen
22. Comfy Overall Jumpsuit with Vans
23. Pink and Green Outfit Inspo
24. Trendy Shorts, Graphic Shirt, and Hat
25. Oversized Tee with Patterned Pants
Cute Carnival Costume Ideas for Kids
Now with kids, you can really play up that classic carnival look. Check out these cute and fun carnival costume ideas for your younger kids, that will make the cutest pictures and so much fun!
26. Ring Master Costume for Little Girl
27. Rainbow Themed Romper
28. Casual Biker Shorts and Tanks
29. Leopard Tank and Jean Shorts
30. Cute Romper Idea
More Fun Style Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these cute carnival outfit ideas then check out a few more of our favorite styles for any occasion.
- Practical Disneyland Outfit Ideas – Comfort is important so choose your clothes to wear at Disney carefully, taking these key points in mind. Just because you’re going to be walking around in the hot sun and eating giant turkey legs, there isn’t any reason you still can’t look cute! You’ll be wanting to share your magical memories on social media and saving photos in an album so put a bit of thought into your ensemble. Check out our favorite, comfy, cute, and fun Disneyland outfit ideas that still bring the magic!
- Nashville Outfit Ideas – Planning your wardrobe for Nashville is nearly as stressful as planning the actual trip itself! Thankfully, Nashville-style outfits are all the rage. Bring on the luxe hats and everything fringe! Nashville is known for its downtown life, music, history, and fashion, you want to make sure and enjoy every aspect of your trip. Will their casual style, planning stylish outfits to fit any of their popular scenes can take some time, but we have you covered.
- Powerful Pink Outfits – Pink is an all-around flattering color. It automatically warms up your complexion and adds a flirty and feminine finish to any look. Celebrities and models rock pink pieces anywhere and everywhere from the city streets to the runway to reap the benefits of this fun and fashionable color. Gone are the days where pink is only reserved for Disney princesses, young girls, or innocence. We are spicing things up with some sexy, powerful, and badass pink outfit ideas. Check out our favorite cute pink outfit ideas that ANYONE can pull off.